Tuesday, July 26, 2011


Hi Everyone!
I just finished reading Savvy by Ingrid Law...finally! It was recommended to me months ago, first by Mrs. Mulligan, and then by Mr. Brochu. I started it, and got about 90 pages in, but it hadn't really hooked me, so I abandoned it for another book I really wanted to read...and then another...and then another... Anyway, I was going through the pile of books on my nightstand and I uncovered it, so I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did - it's a great book, and it made me do a lot of thinking about what it is in each of us that makes us special, and how the things that happen in our lives that are bad can often lead to outcomes that are good. I highly recommend it - and I am looking forward to reading the follow-up, Scumble. I'll let you know how it goes!
Happy reading!
Mrs. Mayhew

No comments:

Post a Comment