Monday, July 25, 2011

Rainy Day Reading

Sometimes on a rainy day I like to go to the public library and bring home as many books as I can fit into a shopping bag, even though I know I probably won't have a chance to read them all before I have to bring them back. I walk around and pick up anything that catches my eye. As you can see from the picture to my right, that is exactly what I did today!

The only problem? I have to decide what to read first!

I think I might start with Mercy Watson #6: Something Wonky This Way Comes. I have loved all the other Mercy Watson books, so I think this is a good bet for something I will enjoy on a rainy day.

I also have Tales of Beedle the Bard, which is a made-up book that was important to the Harry Potter story that J.K. Rowling then actually wrote in real life. Maybe I'll read that one first since I just saw the final movie when it came out last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment