Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Summer Reading Plan!



I have been working with all my classes from 1st grade to 4th to make summer reading plans this week, and I thought it would be a nice idea to make one for myself!  Here are my answers:

  • My reading goal is to read two books a week: one book written for adults and one written for kids.  I hope to read about 20 books.

  • One series I want to start is the Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan because I really loved the Percy Jackson Books.  Fantasy books are my favorite, so any recommendations for great fantasy books are always welcome!

  • I read every day for at least 15 minutes, especially in the summer.  I sit in the sun in my lawn chair in the morning and read until I'm too hot; then I go in my pool. If I like a book, I'll often read until I finish it, which is usually way longer than 15 minutes!
I am going to try to stick hard to my plan.  I saw a lot of good plans going home this week, so hopefully you all will use yours too!
Has anyone read this?  Is it good?

No comments:

Post a Comment