Sunday, June 26, 2011


Hi Everyone!

I am so excited to have some free time to read this new series I just discovered - they are murder mysteries set in a little town in Illinois - and the woman who solves them all is a school psychologist! I found them about a month ago when one of my other favorite authors recommended them. So far I have read six - and I just started the seventh today!



When I'm done, I may have to go back and re-read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, in preparation for the final movie's release on July 15th...can't wait!



After that, the next book in the pile on my nightstand is Dying to Meet You by Kate Klise. It was on the RICBA list last year, but I never got to it. If anyone has read it and can give me a quick review, I'd love to hear it! Keep on Reading :)

Mrs. Mayhew

No comments:

Post a Comment